Norton Internet Security Software by Symantec Corporation is an antivirus program that offers protection against malware, infection and other adware and removal of the subscription period, which utilizes marks to check infections. Its different highlights and usefulness incorporate the items are close to the home firewall, email spam sifting, and phishing security. For protection, the antivirus program needs a right process to get access for which we the third party customer service offers Norton Support for the Norton users who require our help.
Attain Committed Support to Uphold Norton Identity Safe:
Norton Identity Safe lets you to securely manage your passwords and access your favorite site faster. It is designed simple and to use easily, it saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices.
Norton Internet Security Software developed by Symantec Corporation, is a computer program to provide prevention from malware, virus and other adware and removal during a subscription period, which uses signatures to verify viruses. Continue reading
Norton Internet Security is a popular antivirus program that gives all round and robust antivirus protection. This efficient antivirus program protects the user from various types of threats including malware, spyware, adware, spams and Trojans. However this antivirus is quite heavy on the computer resources and sometimes user feels the need to uninstall it from the system. If you are using Mac OS X operating system, the process of uninstalling Norton Internet Security is different from other operating systems. Read further to learn how to uninstall Norton Internet Security in OS X. Alternatively, you can also consult the experts of Norton 360 Support to get a step-by-step guidance on this matter.
Open Norton Internet Security
In the application folder, locate Symantec Uninstaller and click to open it.
Launch the Symantec Uninstaller which will ask you which Symantec products you want to uninstall. Choose Norton Internet Security among the list of products and select Uninstall Norton Internet Security. Confirm when asked.
Enter administrator information
In order to uninstall the program from your system, you will need to provide your administrator information.
Reboot the System
To finish the process of uninstallation of Norton Internet Security, restart the system.
Download RemoveSymantecMacFiles utility
Norton program has an irritating habit of leaving lot of left overs in the system, that is why Symantec have provided an utility called RemoveSymantecMacFiles to remove all traces of Norton from the system. Using your web browser, download this utility from the official website of Norton. It will be a ZIP file, download it.
Run the utility
Run the command file of the application and click on Open to confirm it. You will be asked to enter your administrator password. Enter it. Remove remaining Symantec files from the system using this utility. Once it is done, reboot your system.
In this way, you will be able to uninstall Norton Internet Security in OS X. For any query or issue related with Norton, contact our Norton Antivirus Support Number 1-800-589-0948 .
Even though Norton Internet Security provides complete and efficient antivirus solution to the user, many users feel it is very heavy software and often make the computer slow. Several salient features of Norton Internet Security use latest technology to provide you strong antivirus solution, which also put lot of strain on your computer’s processor. For this reason, many users prefer to go for a lightweight antivirus solution and choose to uninstall Norton Internet Security from their system. Read the following instructions to learn how to uninstall Norton Internet Security from your computer, you can also consult the Norton Support team for an expert and step-by-step guidance.
- To uninstall Norton Internet Security, go to Control Panel. You can reach Control Panel with the help of Start Menu.
- In the Control Panel, locate program manager, which may be labeled as “Program and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”. Open the program manager which will contain list of all the programs installed on your system. If there is lot of programs installed on your system, itwill take a while to load the whole list.
- In the list of programs installed, locate Norton Internet Security. Click on it to proceed with the uninstallation procedure. Follow the instructions to remove Norton Internet Security.
- It is possible that more than one Norton products could be installed on your system. Navigate through the list for any other Norton product and click uninstall if you find any. The common programs that you may find on the list could be Anti-spam, antivirus, Go back and password manager.
- Once you are done with the uninstallation process, restart your computer to successfully complete the uninstallation of Norton Internet Security.
Hopefully, these instructions would prove useful to you for uninstalling Norton Internet Security from your device, however if you face any issue regarding Norton antivirus program, you can consult our skilled technicians of Norton Tech Support.