Norton Internet Security Software by Symantec Corporation is an antivirus program that offers protection against malware, infection and other adware and removal of the subscription period, which utilizes marks to check infections. Its different highlights and usefulness incorporate the items are close to the home firewall, email spam sifting, and phishing security. For protection, the antivirus program needs a right process to get access for which we the third party customer service offers Norton Support for the Norton users who require our help.
Attain Committed Support to Uphold Norton Identity Safe:
Norton Identity Safe lets you to securely manage your passwords and access your favorite site faster. It is designed simple and to use easily, it saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices.
Norton Internet Security Software developed by Symantec Corporation, is a computer program to provide prevention from malware, virus and other adware and removal during a subscription period, which uses signatures to verify viruses. Continue reading
Even though Norton Internet Security provides complete and efficient antivirus solution to the user, many users feel it is very heavy software and often make the computer slow. Several salient features of Norton Internet Security use latest technology to provide you strong antivirus solution, which also put lot of strain on your computer’s processor. For this reason, many users prefer to go for a lightweight antivirus solution and choose to uninstall Norton Internet Security from their system. Read the following instructions to learn how to uninstall Norton Internet Security from your computer, you can also consult the Norton Support team for an expert and step-by-step guidance.
- To uninstall Norton Internet Security, go to Control Panel. You can reach Control Panel with the help of Start Menu.
- In the Control Panel, locate program manager, which may be labeled as “Program and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”. Open the program manager which will contain list of all the programs installed on your system. If there is lot of programs installed on your system, itwill take a while to load the whole list.
- In the list of programs installed, locate Norton Internet Security. Click on it to proceed with the uninstallation procedure. Follow the instructions to remove Norton Internet Security.
- It is possible that more than one Norton products could be installed on your system. Navigate through the list for any other Norton product and click uninstall if you find any. The common programs that you may find on the list could be Anti-spam, antivirus, Go back and password manager.
- Once you are done with the uninstallation process, restart your computer to successfully complete the uninstallation of Norton Internet Security.
Hopefully, these instructions would prove useful to you for uninstalling Norton Internet Security from your device, however if you face any issue regarding Norton antivirus program, you can consult our skilled technicians of Norton Tech Support.